10 Surprising Uses For Essential Oils That Will Blow Your Mind
1. Boost Cleaning Power of natural household cleansers with Orange, Lemon, or Grapefruit oil.
2. Deodorize Your Fridge with Lime, Grapefruit, Bergamont, or Lemongrass after cleaning or added to baking soda box
3. Freshen Trash Bins with Geranium, Grapefruit, or Lemon oil sprinkled into baking soda. Shake mixture into the bottom of cans and refresh as needed.
4. Deter Flying Insects with Peppermint, Lavender, Citronella, Lemongrass, or Rosemary oil around windows and doors
5. Disinfect Your Dish Sponge with Lemon oil between uses.
6. Freshen Bathrooms with Lemon, Grapefruit, Lavender, Rosemary, or Geranium oil in a diffuser.
7. Eliminate Lingering Food Odor with Clove, Cinnamon, or any citrus oil added to pots of simmering water
8. Infuse Your Shoes with Geranium, Basil, or Lavender oil to keep foot odor at bay.
9. Neutralize Pet Odor with Geranium, Lavender, or Lemon oil. Mix ten to twenty drops of essential oil in a small spray with apple cider vinager. Shake well before each use.
10. Refresh Carpets with Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, or Peppermint oil added to baking soda. Sprinkle mixture into carpet, let sit for at least 15 minutes, then vacuum up.